Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Things are a-changing

You may have noticed some crazy things happening around here. I've been trying out different templates to make this blog prettier and more exciting to read than the old default template. Like it?
The new template is from Yummy Lolly and is a big improvement in my opinion!
It hasn't been all smooth sailing though... I am pretty useless when it comes to the inner workings of the internet, particularly html code and that sort of intellectualish thing. So when I realised I had two of everything on my blog - including two of every post - it took me ages to find which bits to delete.
Anyway..... I think I have sorted myself out for now! Any comments/criticisms etc just let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head