Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Wearing


Polyvore

I'm getting a bit of a 'businesslike' vibe off my outfit today - must be the shirt and blazer combination.

I went shopping for my younger sister's birthday present this afternoon. She's generally pretty hard to buy for but today I found a perfect book for her:








The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories. It's written and illustrated by Tim Burton (of Edward Scissorhands and Corpse Bride fame), and is absolutely sweet and funny - if a little macabre...
I just think it is so cute!

I would also recommend checking out Tim Burton's website. It's like walking through an animated art gallery - so fun!

2 comments:

alexandra grecco said...

lovely ensemble, miss ; )

xo
alexandra

www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

What an amazing website! Thanks for the tip:)
And very very nice outfit.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head