Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inspiration This Week

Wow have I been busy lately! So much so that blogging has been the last thing on my mind - there go my 'blog goals'... Oh well, I'm trying to get better. I also just remembered I haven't even uploaded the remainder of my 30 Days of Lists. They're coming, I promise.

In the meantime, I would really like to share a photographer that has been inspiring me big-time lately.
Luke Byrne is from Adelaide, Australia. He takes truly inspirational images using a mixture of film and digital photography. Some of my favourites:









 

take a look at his photostream and collaboration website
also, for more info on his ideas and techniques there is a short interview with him here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head