Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to 2011

I just can't believe it's a week into 2011! Time goes fast when you're busy I guess...
One thing that has been keeping me busy is my new years resolution: I have tentatively committed myself to take part in a 365 photo challenge - basically, taking a photo a day for a year. I am hoping that Project 365 will help me to become a better and more creative photographer, and help me get used to my latest purchase - a Nikon D5000! It is my first dSLR camera, and as such is taking some getting used to - the possibilities seem endless and I am still tentative even taking it off auto mode.


Anyway, I have been semi-diligently taking pictures every day this year - although it is harder than i expected just to remember to take a shot some days. My pictures are uploaded to my flickr stream here, so take a look! Here is a sampling of the first few days:



1 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

Ohhh so jealous. I want a DSLR so badly! Have fun taking pictures!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head