Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lists Seven and Eight

Blog goals:
Click image to view larger

Hmmm, so I kinda suck at blogging... I actually really love it, and even compose posts in my head when I'm doing other things like working,  but I'm so slack at times that I just don't get around to posting it to the internet! Hence the fact that this list is at least a day late - I don't even know anymore! But this list is my declaration/wishlist of what I want to do with this blog. Bear with me while I muddle through with my lack of organisational and technological skills...
And here is (I think) today's list too:

Click image to view larger
I've seen a lot of other blogs do a 'what's in my bag' post, and I always really enjoy them. Although it does feel kinda like snooping through someone's stuff - I'm curious, I guess! This list was really fun to do too, I just dumped all my junk on the table and attempted to sort it into some semblance of order. I did discover that I carry a lot of pens and lipglosses - I'm sure one of each would do...
What do you always have to have in your bag? Have you ever done a 'what's in my bag' post? I'd love to see it if you have! Also, let me know if you're participating in 30 Days of Lists, I love looking at how everyone differently interprets the prompts and displays them in their own way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head